Returns & Exchanges
Customer care and satisfaction is a key principal of our brand at Willow Lane Interiors. We have taken the time to carefully curate a collection of products of high quality from the most reputable brands across Canada and the United States. We are continually updating our collection with the most up-to-date information and strive to provide the most realistic and accurate photographs of our products. We understand that purchasing a product for your home without seeing it in person can be difficult, and we encourage you to reach out should you have any questions prior to purchasing. We are always here to help!
We understand that sometimes things just don’t work out the way you had envisioned them, so we have made our return options as clear as possible. Below you will find options and limitations to making your return:
Many items are eligible for a return within 7 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price excluding shipping and handling costs. Please note that our actual shipping costs are often much higher than what we charge. All returns require pre-authorization, so please contact us to initiate a return prior to sending back your order. Return shipping is your responsibility and we do not provide return shipping labels. Items that are eligible for store credit only will be issued to you in the form of a gift card once we receive your returned order. Your store credit never expires, and can be used on any future purchase.
Items must be:
- Postmarked within 7 days of receipt
- Unused & unassembled
- In original packaging, complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts (we do not accept returns otherwise)
- In resalable condition
- After the return is received and processed, you will be refunded the purchase price of the item (less our shipping costs) in the same form in which you paid for it, please allow 1-2 weeks processing time.
Exceptions to our Return Policy
- Custom, made-to-order items are considered final sale and cannot be cancelled, returned or refunded. This can include but is not limited to items where you've selected colour, fabric, upholstery, finish, material, size and/or configuration. It also includes some handmade items.
- All textiles are eligible for store credit only. This includes but is not limited to all rugs and pillows.
- Other than in the event of a severe product defect, all furniture is considered final sale. Please measure your space prior to placing your order.
- All lighting is considered final sale.
- Floor models and clearance items are final sale.
- All seasonal merchandise is final sale.
- We do not accept returns on bedding including sheets, duvet covers, coverlets and pillowcases.
- Actual shipping charges from your initial order will be deducted from your refund amount.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping to our Barrie, ON location. We do not provide return shipping labels or schedule the return shipment.
- Art pieces are final sale.
- Earrings are final sale.
- Sale items are final sale.
Some of the products available from Willow Lane Interiors are part of our custom program. You have 24 hours from time of purchase to cancel the order before it is considered fully processed.
Please contact us with any questions related to Custom Products.
Order Modifications & Cancellations
Please contact us within 24 hours of placing your order should you need to cancel or modify it. If the order has already been shipped from our warehouse or the manufacturer, it is unlikely we will be able to cancel it or make changes but we will do our best to accommodate you.
All returns are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Kindly send all return and exchange inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you! You can also reach us by phone at 705-721-7470.